Website NAI Miami | Fort Lauderdale
NAI Miami is one of the industry’s leading firms specializing in servicing of commercial grade real estate investments. As a leader in commercial brokerage, we are continuing to build our sales team across multiple product types which include but not limited to: Multifamily, Retail, Office, Industrial, etc.
Part-time Marketing Intern needed for NAI Miami, a local, high-growth, dynamic, energetic commercial real estate firm.
Exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Ideal candidate will fulfill this position for 120-180 days with a commitment of 10-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to design and develop a comprehensive marketing portfolio while gaining an understanding of the inner workings of a commercial real estate firm.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The marketing intern will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials including maps, aerials, flyers, submarket updates, market analyses, etc.
- Create new marketing material, including presentations and other pitch material for presentations.
- Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts, and other relevant documents
- Coordinate regular mailings, manage distribution process, updates, and report on activity.
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings.
- Update broker professional profiles and other marketing-related material as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills using all Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer) a must
- Experience using desktop publishing programs, such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat or like products.
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume and salary requirements attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list “Marketing Intern” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com