As of June 1, 2019 the NAI Miami Property Management team took over their newest project at Palmetto West Park Condominium Association in Doral.
With over 400,000 SF and 150 office/industrial condominium units this project will be going through numerous upgrades:
- Security Cameras- first phase has been installed, second phase in the works
- Gated Entrances- process of doing this
- Parking Enforcement- will be completed for park by Sept. 10
- Landscaping- working to get new landscape design on the park
- Curbing- repair curbs with be repaired, parking lot restriped, stops repainted.
- Painting of buildings
- Lighting- new lights will be for the parking and exterior of building, will be installing energy efficient lights
- Signage- new modern signage will be installed, traffic signs will be placed, redesign of the mailbox area, and redesign of median.
- Roof project for Phase I
Palmetto West Park Condominium Association is made up of 3 phases.
- Phase 1 – Industrial Space
- Phase 2 – Flex Space
- Phase 3 – Office Building
Follow the project with us and subscribe to our blog!
Looking for a property management team?
Let us increase your value contact us today!