NAI Miami Property Management Newest 400,000 SF Project
As of June 1, 2019 the NAI Miami Property Management team took over their newest project at Palmetto West Park Condominium Association in Doral.
With over 400,000 SF and 150 office/industrial condominium units this project will be going through numerous upgrades:
- Security Cameras- first phase has been installed, second phase in the works
- Gated Entrances- process of doing this
- Parking Enforcement- will be completed for park by Sept. 10
- Landscaping- working to get new landscape design on the park
- Curbing- repair curbs with be repaired, parking lot restriped, stops repainted.
- Painting of buildings
- Lighting- new lights will be for the parking and exterior of building, will be installing energy efficient lights
- Signage- new modern signage will be installed, traffic signs will be placed, redesign of the mailbox area, and redesign of median.
- Roof project for Phase I
Palmetto West Park Condominium Association is made up of 3 phases.
- Phase 1 – Industrial Space
- Phase 2 – Flex Space
- Phase 3 – Office Building
Follow the project with us and subscribe to our blog!
Looking for a property management team?
Let us increase your value contact us today!